What did I learn in this course?

📖Since I was a teenager, I have been developing my writing skills making fiction stories both on paper and on my phone, but almost always anyone corrected me for my spelling mistakes, or simply I felt that I had no errors when they were in my writing. Thanks to this course I learned so much about the punctuation rules and the correct way to write documents using the APA format. In addition to, of course, many more topics related to the proper use of English linguistics. 📝Create informative essays was my favorite activities since I tend to investigate so much about topics that I have no idea if I find it interesting. This course is the introduction about what will happen when students need to do the thesis in the final process of the career, so acquiring practical knowledge builds confidence to be able to correctly do that important knowledge test. Regardless of which profession the student will practice (in our cases English teaching or translation), every professional project in digital form must be manufactured following the rules to obtain an impeccable result; learning its proper use can only be achieved thanks to a teacher with good tactics to teach this topic that could be quite extensive for many people. 👨Carlos Zeledón Bonilla was my professor in Composition I, the course where I created this blog; each entry was inspired by his classes where I learned how to write paragraphs correctly. Every day I will continue learning more to better and become a good teacher and writer.

😊Thanks to my teacher Carlos for his wonderful work as a teacher. Good bye.👋
 

Comments