Welcome to my blog!
I'm a English teaching student at the UIA in Costa Rica. This year (2023) is my fourth-year learning English; my first oficial contact with this language was in 2019 when I started to learn in a free course at the UNED, and now I have been improving my skills, but I'm don't feel so "native" yet.
I have some passions in my life, and I want to share them with you:
🍴Gastronomy or culinary art is my first love. I love search, find, save and make recipes, and you can sure that I watched many cooking programs; and not, MasterChef is not my favorite but if Teletica does that format, I will go to the auditions.
💻Anime came to my life when I was a teenager, in my 14 years old more specific. This world is huge; many kinds, characters and options that a "otaku" can't talk about everything, but I can try to resume in my favorite anime, it is one called Fairy Tail.
✨Disney was my childhood. Why I said "was" and not "is"? Because is a complicated process to get the idea that the movies rather the plot of them decline in recent years, but in its golden era had gorgeous films with incredible songs. I hope a comeback soon. 🙏
This is all for now. Thanks for reading. 💓
Comments
Post a Comment