My writing habits

๐Ÿ“The writing habit is something that I have conditions to do it. If I have the opportunity to invent or imagine a story about a kind of literature, you can sure that I have 100 pages of a dramatic plot in one day, but if I have a little more trouble with the fact of write a resume of a subject or organize topics about some subject, that since I feel so boring and I don't have the same freedom to write in my own words because I need true data. Once, I wrote a story in a app called "Wattpad" where people can write original stories or create "fanfics" of their favorite characters about a serie or film, so in my case, I created a story with 15 chapters with 800 or more words, and I lasted to finish it like 3 months, I was so proud, and I had some good reviews. I was so inspired, so I didn't feel blocked, but I had to look for many synonyms so as not to repeat words. My mood to organize my ideas is have a introductory section where I describe the place and the people; I continue with the explanation with the plot of my writing; I add a plot-twist and the conclusion. In formal documents I use the classic but effective method of introduction, body and conclusion. I have writer's blocks but that happen because I don't have the information enough or I don't have inspiration. My solution in that type of cases is clear my mind by resting a bit, look information related to the topic, and then try to think of how to add it to my writing.

I hope that you like it, see you. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Comments